- Economical and flexible, self-contained, commercial space.
- Suitable for all-office use, or combination of office, light engineering, computer programming, teaching, studio or surgery.
- Gas central heating, 3 phase electricity, LED lighting and sealed double-glazing.
- Mainly first floor open-plan accommodation with ramped vehicular loading-access to the rear.
- Ancillary offices/staffrooms at 2nd floor level.
- Male and female toilets and 2 kitchenettes.
- Main line stations at Guiseley (1.6 miles) and Apperley Bridge (1.8 miles), regular direct bus service to Leeds city centre, 15 mins walk from Yeadon town centre, 5 mins by taxi to Leeds/Bradford airport.
- Exclusive on-site parking for 6 cars plus on-street parking.
The property is located prominently fronting Henshaw
Lane in the popular suburb of Yeadon. The building is
within close proximity to the junction with the A65 new
road which is a main arterial route in and out of Leeds
City Centre from this side of the City.
The premises provides quality workspace/offices and
benefits from ground floor loading from the rear and
parking is available to the front of the property and the
surrounding streets are unrestricted. The recently
refurbished accommodation benefits from LED lighting,
3-phase electricity supply and gas central heating.
Measured in accordance with the RICS Property
Measurement (incorporating International Property
Measurement Standards) 1st Edition, May 2015, the
unit provides the following approximate internal areas:
First Floor 2674 sq ft (248.4m²)
Second Floor 606 sq ft (56.3m²)
Total 3280 sq ft (304.7m²)
The property is offered to let by way of a new lease
upon full repairing and insuring terms, at an initial
rental of £22,000 p.a. It is understood that VAT is
not applicable on this property.
According to the Valuation Office Agency website, the
premises has a current 2017 rateable values of:-
First Floor £12,500 pa
Second Floor £4,200 pa
Interested parties are advised to direct further
enquiries to the local authority.