Adair Paxton Property Specialists

4 Fulneck Mews, Pudsey

Asking price of £93,500
SSTC
2 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Reception RoomsSemi-Detached House

Share this property

  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Semi-Detached House
  • Modern Finish
  • Ready to Move into
  • Discounted Sale
  • Ideal FTB
  • Gardens & Drive
  • Early Viewing Advised
  • No Onward Chain

Read more

***DISCOUNTED SALE - NO RENT PAYABLE ON REMAINING SHARE*** An excellent and rare opportunity to get on the property ladder. This delightful property simply must be viewed to be appreciated. The semi-detached house briefly comprises: entrance hall, guest cloakroom, lounge and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the house bathroom. Externally a driveway provides off street parking and there are gardens to both the front and rear. The property further benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout. The property is well presented and offers ready to move in to accommodation, with NO ONWARD CHAIN and early internal viewing is highly recommended.

Entrance Hall Via uPVC double glazed front entrance door. Useful storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor.

Guest Cloakroom Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising WC and wash hand basin. uPVC double glazed window to front. Gas central heating radiator.

Lounge 3.29m x 4.20m (10'10" x 13'9") uPVC double glazed window to rear and door opening out to the rear garden. Laminate flooring. Light, neutral decor. Gas central heating radiator.

Kitchen 4.07m x 1.83m (13'4" x 6'0") Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Electric point for cooker. uPVC double glazed window to rear.

Landing Useful storage cupboard. Access to loft.

Bedroom 1 3.04m x 4.20m (10'0" x 13'9") A spacious master bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator. Light, neutral decor. Laminate flooring.

Bedroom 2 2.46m x 4.20m (8'1" x 13'9") A good sized second bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the front. Useful storage cupboard. Gas central heating radiator. Light, neutral decor. Laminate flooring.

Bathroom Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath with shower over and glass screen, WC and wash hand basin. uPVC double glazed window to the side. Gas central heating radiator.

Additional Information This property is offered for sale on a discounted sale scheme. The share offered for sale represents 55% of the property value. There is no rent payable on the remaining 45% share. Interested parties will be required to complete an application to ensure eligibility. As this is a discounted sale scheme, you cannot purchase this property as a buy to let. Call the office for more information.

Subscribe to our mailing list
Latest property news, products & offers